Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Alphabet Worksheet Pages

I'm working on a paper quiet book for Train lover. I have an unfinished felt quiet book I've done, but I want something I can give him soon. Especially since my time for crafting is winding down with baby #2 coming in just over 2 weeks. Yikes!

This quiet book will be great to take to church. The pages are from the Friend magazine and other resources online. There are coloring pages, mazes, and other pages that have pieces to add on with magnets. I'm going to laminate some pages and put others in page protectors. He can then color on the pages with dry erase crayons or markers.

I used the coloring pages from Crayola's website and cropped out all the stuff I didn't want. I then added some lines of each letter to practice writing. I found these great worksheets at the Twisty Noodle website. I love it because it's all customizable and you can write anything you want.

Here's a sample of what they look like




And because I'm super nice, you can print all these pages out for FREE by following this link. All the pages are in a zip file. so you will need to extract them in order to print them out.

Hope you enjoy these pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment