Friday, January 16, 2015

$5.57 for 9 products at Target! + Rebate Apps

Another great buy at Target tonight. My favorite store!


Oci Clean Baby was on clearance for $6.45 instead of $7.59. I also had a $2 off manufacturer coupon bringing the price to $4.45.

Ricola was on clearance for $1.14 instead of $2.29. We bought 8 packages bringing the total to $9.12. The Snap by Groupon app had a rebate offer of $1 off Ricola with no limit. I snapped pics of the receipt, sent it in with the total packages I had purchased, and within 15 minutes I received confirmation that I earned back $8!

So my grand total for all 9 products was $5.57, saving me over $20!

If you have a smart phone, download these free rebate apps right now:
Savings Catcher (if you for some reason still shop at Wal-Mart!)
Shopkick (not a rebate app, but you earn giftcards just for walking into stores like Target and Wal-Mart and scanning items if you want more 'kicks')

All these apps work a little differently. Check them out and see what you like. They each offer different offers, but sometimes they have the same offer so you can have double or triple the savings, and use a coupon! I've been using them less than a month and have already saved over $42 in my groceries, just from these apps alone! My favorite apps are cartwheel (seriously, Target is the BEST!), Checkout 51, Ibotta, Jingit, and Snap.

Once you've downloaded them you just take pics of the receipt from the store showing proof you purchased the item and let the app know which items you're cashing in for. Read the rules to understand each app, but that's how most of them work.

I hope you all download them and use them. I look at them before I go grocery shopping and I usually have at least one item I can redeem cash back for by the time I get home. So go out there and start saving tons!

1 comment:

  1. Kori, hat's off to an amazing daughter in law!! Perhaps you would consider being my mentor when I get another phone and some aps....??

    ReplyDelete