Thursday, January 1, 2015

'Better'-ings for a Better Me

I was inspired by Crystal Paine's blog post "Why I Bombed My 2014 Goals". It made me look at my past goals, just as I did last year (I blogged about it here). I couldn't agree more with what she had to say.

This year is going to be busy in just a couple months when we add Baby #2 to the mix. I know it's going to be a challenge adjusting to two children and I'm going to be frazzled and frumpy for a time. But I want to make it a great year nonetheless!

So here is to me trying to better myself and my life this 2015 year!

Marriage Goals:
  • Put Brent and our relationship first
  • Go on a date at least once a month
  • Read 6 marriage books
Mothering Goals:
  • Stop yelling at my child(ren)
  • Read 1 book a day with kids
  • Monthly one-on-one time with my Train Master (little one #1)
Personal Goals:
  • Read 3 books every month
  • 10 minutes of Facebook per day TOPS
  • Get back to pre-pregnancy weight
Spiritual Goals:
  • Be prepared for Sunday School and Relief Society lessons each week
  • Visit teach all my sisters each month
  • Go to the temple at least 4 times
  • FHE every week

I'm excited about these goals. I have a plan of action to accomplish all of these and I really hope believe I can do it. I'm grateful I got a planner for Christmas. I've already stamped in spots to mark of some goals and glued in some monthly and weekly FHE charts. Maybe I'll blog about my planner another time. Right now I need to get to work though! The day is almost through and I still need to do some of these things.

Share some of your goals with me down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment