Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 3: Baked Ravioli

I forgot to take pictures of the prep, so I only have pics of what it looked like after. And I got distracted because the Sister Missionaries were over at our house for dinner, so I forgot to take close up pics when it was on my plate. Sorry!

I really enjoyed dinner tonight. It was very tasty! I'm going to keep this recipe and make it again in the future. Yummy!

To make the Baked Ravioli, you will need the following ingredients:

1 lb. Italian sausage
1/2 c. onion, diced
2 cans Italian diced tomatoes
3 c. spaghetti sauce (I used 1 jar and it was plenty)
2, 9 oz. packages frozen ravioli (I used beef)
2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
  1. Brown the sausage and the onion together on the stove. You can choose to drain the fat, but mine didn't have much so I left it.
  2. Add the diced tomatoes and spaghetti sauce to the pan with the meat and onion, stir together.
  3. Spray the crockpot with cooking spray. Then layer the following: meat sauce, ravioli, 1 c. cheese, meat sauce, ravioli, meat sauce.
  4. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
  5. In the last 5 minutes of cooking, uncover the crockpot and sprinkle with remaining cheese. 



No comments:

Post a Comment